Tuesday, March 4, 2008

So...Vintage

At least once a week I come accross a style I like, or which makes me wonder, and in any case, which reflects the diversity of the New Yorkers outfits. Therefore I have decided to share those Manhattanite looks with you, with some photos taken randomly as I wander in NY.

This week I start with this young woman...


I love the tone on tone, the softness of the colours of the coat and the gloves, along with the contrast of the bag. Her whole outfit is vintage, found in NY and... In Korea!

Do you like it?

Next time I am going to show you some of the Fashion week looks and also some from the Vintage fair I attended in February.
Hopefully there will be a lot more of "So... Something" to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

please keep blogging in english, also! i've been following the pictures in your french blog, but i don't understand what you're saying! :)

Sofia & Flo said...

Thanks Kelly, tough to keep up the English one, and part of my motivation went away as I have more blog "friends" on the french side. So big thank you for your message, it motivates me!

tara-lynn / good night, day said...

yes please keep doing your blog in english! please!

ps. i love this pic & the girls style, i have the picture favorited, it must be from your flickr stream!

ps. i'm sure you have a lot more love for this English blog than you realize.

merci!

Sofia & Flo said...

Thank you so much, I will, you are right I do like doing it in English!