Thursday, September 27, 2007

Beautiful "Prairies"

To tell you about Paris without going through a lit bit of my shopping would not be a complete story.
But because I don't want to bore you, I have decided to talk about only one boutique this time, and it will be the Prairies de Paris.

Why only one? And why this one in particular I hear you say?
Well then...
Because I will not talk about Isabel Marant, that will be for another post...
Because many of you know the Paris shops and I should be talking about the ones in New York (promise I will do so soon) so I have decided to talk about one of my favourite boutique...
Because last Saturday was a religious event for some and therefore I found many stores closed... And when you come to Paris for only three days it is kind of funny (yes ok not that much) after all!! Yes I know I should have known, well so much for writing about many other boutiques, they won't be any post on Sandro and Maje that's for sure!
But above all the real reason is that I love this brand since I bought my first pair of shoes (ballerinas) from them last year and because one should never get rid of good habits and I fell for their ballerinas again this year!! Needless to say I love them, and that the only difficult part was to decide on the colour, yes well I had to hesitate, change my mind, go back, etc... I had to right, otherwise you would not have recognized me in that story.
And to be honest, I really have to thank my mum for her patience, my friends for their advices, and also Laetitia, the store manager and Dominique who were adorable with me.

The boutique is superb, off of St Germain boulevard, the collection is gorgeous and even the fitting room has to be checked too!! They give you advice, nobody tries to push you to buy, everything is reunited for a successful shopping experience.


So I left with ballerinas and also with some high heels, and just when I was thinking I might go back to NY empty handed and have nothing to declare!!
So what now... Well I am awaiting for my next trip in October to go back there and lose myself in the beautiful Prairies...

2 comments:

Syana said...

Absolutly love those ballerina's...

Ca change un peu des normales *

http://elysian-dream.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

whats goin on here/!!
gagagagagaag