Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Add three letters to Paris

And it is Paradise.

I am back after a magical week end, a quick stay in Paris, where I met with my family, a glimpse of what is waiting for me in a month time when I come back on holiday...

In Paris, I don't know about you but all I want to do is wander about and discover cute streets just like this one... You start with le Marais, Rue Vieille du Temple, then the francs-Bourgeois one, you stop at Place des Vosges and finally you keep on walking until Rue de Charonne... All this is one example of many of the walks to do on the Right bank, and... The left bank is pretty good too...

Then you get a little bit hungry after all that walking so you must have a small pastry... Choosing is tough, but with a four day stays well it means four different pastries!! A good average, right?!

One cannot come to Paris and not shop! Shopping in Paris is compulsory, and even more when you live abroad as you discover new places when you come back such as Isabel Marant new boutique in rue Saintonge or NO60, AB33 big sister on rue Charlot and there are so many more!


All in all just pure happiness... Don't you think?

No comments: