Sunday, July 6, 2008

So... Sweet

Wandering in Nolita at the week end is one of my favourite hobbies. I discovered the vintage store Sweet Tater a few months ago and I just can't get enough!! If you are looking for vintage boots (fall is just around the corner, seriously!) this is the place to look for.

The store is located on 280 Mulberry street, and if you ever venture there don't forget to check the NYC Market. This little market is a gold mine for costume jewellery, tee shirts and other accessories. Don't spend to much though, and save some for your shopping spree in Sweet Tater...


I will let you be the judge of the potential damage to your credit card...
If there is a heaven for vintage boots, this is the right address!


Not convinced yet? And what if I show you this?


Or even that...



Ok I stop, I think you are probably convinced by now.

You might say that with the 30 degrees outside I would be better off looking for gladiator sandals but with a summer dress, a pair of camel boots will be perfect for September.

And who needs an excuse to shop anyway...?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh*
that photo with all of the high, flat boots lining the top shelf is heaven! i must find a way to visit this store!

Anonymous said...

I'm drooling...need me some fall boots.

Sofia & Flo said...

Yes I agree, feel like shopping for boots... And Gladiator sandals!! I am a paradox!
Thanks for your comments xx

Ane said...

Oh, wish I didn't live in Norway..

Francis Girard said...

For a tiny minute i thought this shop was in London - alas, I will just have to visit. Lovely blog. xfrancis

discotheque confusion said...

my word, the collection of leather sandals is quite something.
the shop looks fantastic; i'm planning my next trip for next year so shall have to remember the name.

Anonymous said...

that shop looks so amazing, all those boots!!!!!! i love resurrection vintage on mott street! a little bit pricier, but love their vintage label goodies.
kx

www.fashionistadiary.co.uk

Ashleigh said...

wow......wish I could be there ...;s

Chantelle said...

omg loving the boots! *come sooner fall!

Couture Carrie said...

Great shop find - will have to check it out!!

Ashlyn said...

ohhhh my.
thats looks like fun.

kelsea said...

ahhh....my mouth is watering...stop posting such tempting pictures!! XD
just kidding. this is fabulous.