Monday, August 25, 2008

So... Summer love!

Are you ready for more New York looks?

So... cool.


Yes because I am rarely in a cute black dress and boots to take the ferry, so I love her style just for that!

So... Happy!


I want the same kind of hat... Click on the photo for more details of her dress, very vintage.

Fashion, yes, 100% NY looks, smiles, laughter and complicity, and above all styles that go together.

So do you think that people with similar styles are meant to be together? Or opposite attracts?

PS: Apparently, thanks to one of my viewers, turns out the guy on the 2nd photo is Jon Kortajarena, an International Spanish Top Model.

13 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Great post. Love the first dress with the boots. <3

T said...

I want to go to New York.. :(

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice blog you have here, great interesting posts.

Btw, I just sent you an email to the address specified from contact @ jezzabelle.com with a partnership proposal. Please read it and let me know what you

think and if you have any other suggestions.

I look forward to hear from you soon, thanks!

penelope said...

oooh those boots!!!

leeselooks said...

thanks for the beautiful comment.

you have a stunning blog and i am beyong jealous that you live in NY!

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your loss. Come February it will be 6 years since my mama passed... we all have to do something...and have the ability to.

thanks for sharing.

x.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

What lovely captures! I would love if similarities would attract...I'd like a boy who dressed nice. :)

choppyshades said...

the dress on the last pic is so pretty. love the vintage look.

-choppy shades

Anonymous said...

love both photos; & that's so cool, that he is a model!!
xoxo,
La C

Meghan Fabulous said...

Hey love the blog! Would you like to link with Meghan by meghan Fabulous?!http://thedailyfab.blogspot.com

Vera said...

mm love the boots :)

Unknown said...

oh I wish it were summer!

sarah said...

love your banner!!

Vera said...

great post! loved both images!